- The and vehicles raises productivity and from dangerous tasks.
- , including , reduce emissions while improving safety and emergency response capabilities.
- combats safety risks, such as worker fatigue.
- ICA members invest in developing the skills of the future workforce through , while dedicating substantial resources to the workers of today through initiatives.
- Even during a global crisis, ICA members have to education for school children who may otherwise have been left behind. As technology progresses and the demands for skilled labor increase, member companies are committed to providing their employees the tools needed to succeed while expanding access to education in local communities to prepare the next generation.
Aurubis Invests €85 million ($98.5 million) in Innovative New System Reducing Diffuse Emissions (RDE) at Hamburg Site
Technical Guidance for the Classification of Copper Metal Under the Globally Harmonized System for Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
This report serves as a technical resource describing the hazard classification of copper metal according to the 8th Revised Edition of the GHS guidance (). It is intended to help guide regulators and industry groups by providing endpoint-specific hazard classifications that are based on the best available science, along with justifications that outline the classification decision-making process.